Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sign Painting Fun

What fun Laurie and I had today at the Urban Barn, in Robin's sign painting class. A big Thank you to Linda for hosting such yummy treats and a place for new skills to be learned. We had a blast with Robin, from "Vintage Beach Cottage". Her teaching style and in my case patience for my "primitive" painting skills deserve her much praise. I felt like a little kid in school again! I got to bring home a finished product!


Amber, Rose, Laurie and Cheryl putting their new skills to work.

Laurie and Robin getting ready to sand their signs.


Amber, from Black Rooster Cottage was a serious sander!


Our finished products! Great Ladies and great fun!
from left to right
Robin,"Vintage Beach Cottage"
Amber, "Black Rooster Cottage"
Rose,'The Tarnished Crown"
Sheila, 'Lolo's Chateau'
Cheryl, "The Art of Nothing"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors